Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easter Plaid Nail Art

Press Sample

Hello all and Happy Easter if you celebrate. Today is my last day of festive manicures. I wasn't feeling bunnies or chicks this season. I was all about the yellow! So I ended my week with a plaid pastel look that reminds me of chicks! This is what I am currently wearing and enjoying so I hope you do too!

Easter Plaid Nail Art



1. I started with a base of Morgan Taylor Days in the Sun, which is a yellow shimmer from the Beauty and the Beast collection. The shimmer makes it less stark but it's a nice creamy yellow (3 coats).

2. With Morgan Taylor Be Our Guest (pink from Beauty and the Beast), I added two lines. A vertical line closer to the outer edge of my nails and a horizontal line towards my cuticle.

3. With Paint Box Polish In Grace and Beauty,  I outlined the pink lines and added some extra lines.


Easter Plaid Nail Art

Easter Plaid Nail Art

Easter Plaid Nail Art

Some sun pics because this manicure is so cherry!
 
Easter Plaid Nail Art

Easter Plaid Nail Art

Paint Box Polish Shop, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Morgan Taylor: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram

Products in the post were provided for honest opinion.

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar