Caitlyn Jenner reveals results of her breast augmentation surgery as she puts on a sideshow in LBD while leaving Victoria's Secret afterparty
Caitlyn Jenner went under the knife to have a breast augmentation earlier this year, before revealing her new identity on Vanity Fair's cover on June 1.And the 66-year-old revealed the results of her surgery on Tuesday, as she left the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show afterparty in New York City.Caitlyn showed some sideboob in a little black dress by Stella McCartney, which featured sheer sleeves and a sheer panel that ran to her waist on one side.
The transgender reality star also flashed some leg in the form-fitting frock, which she paired with matching kitten heel pumps.Caitlyn wore her brunette locks in curls and sported a full face of make-up, with smoky eyeshadow and rosy pink lipstick.The Olympic gold medallist had worn the same outfit to the fashion show, before heading to TAO nightclub to continue the celebrations.
Caitlyn was in the front row of Victoria's Secret's annual production to support her model daughter Kendall, 20, as she walked in the show for the first time.The athlete's former spouse Kris Jenner, 60, was also in the audience with her toyboy lover Corey Gamble.
Kendall had admitted ahead of the show that she didn't want her famous sisters Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Kylie to be there for her big moment.
I told them all to stay away,’ she told the New York Daily News’ Confidenti@l column.‘It was too much pressure and I was like, “Mom and Dad are good enough.” I just need the pressure off. There's enough pressure as it is.’The show - which this year saw Selena Gomez, The Weeknd and Ellie Goulding perform - was filmed twice on Tuesday to get all the best angles.
However it won't air until December 8 on CBS at 10/9c. The day after the show, Caitlyn was spotted catching an early flight out of New York's JFK airport.The star was dressed for comfort in a soft grey cowl neck top and black skinny jeans, but added some glamour with a black coat and matching heeled ankle boots.
Caitlyn also carried a baby blue bowling bag and wore aviator sunglasses over her face, which was made up with pink lipgloss.
While waiting for her plane, the I Am Cait star shared a photo backstage with Kendall before the runway show, as the 20-year-old kissed her cheek.
She captioned the Instagram shot: 'I love when all my children are living their dreams. Last night my little angel @KendallJenner fulfilled her dream as a little girl to walk in a @VictoriasSecret show. So touching I cried!'
Caitlyn spoke to Vanity Fair for her cover interview about how she had a panic attack when first recuperating from her surgery.
She recalled thinking: 'What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?'
However Caitlyn is now feeling more comfortable in her skin than ever before. The Vanity Fair article also revealed that when the star's son Brandon saw her for the first time after surgery and she pulled up her top to reveal her new breasts, he exclaimed: 'Whoa, I'm still your son!'
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star's eight-part E! docu-series I Am Cait, which chronicled her life after transitioning into a woman, aired from July to September.Last month, it was announced that the show has been renewed for a second season.
By Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 17:24 GMT, 11 November 2015 | Updated: 21:44 GMT, 11 November 2015
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk










0 Yorumlar