Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art

Press Sample
 
I can't believe we are halfway through January. My courses start back up in just one week. Where did my break go?! Anyway, as I finish syllabus creation, and we now enter the real beginning of winter, I'm craving some bright cremes. Glisten & Glow released a set of four bright cremes over the summer and I have two to show you today.

Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art





ATV in Aruba: 2 coats. This is a berry pink fuschia creme. I have seen some photos showing it as a pale pink, which confuses me. It's definitely a berry pink. It's almost opaque in one coat, so I gather it would be excellent for nail art, and probably watermarbling. Great creamy formula.


Glisten & Glow ATV in Aruba

Glisten & Glow ATV in Aruba

Glisten & Glow ATV in Aruba

Snorkel in St. Thomas: 2 coats.  bright turquoise creme that leans a bit teal. This one is not as opaque as ATV in Aruba. It's full coverage but definitely not at one coat. Beautiful ocean blue creme.
 
Glisten & Glow Snorkel in St. Thomas

Glisten & Glow Snorkel in St. Thomas

Glisten & Glow Snorkel in St. Thomas

 I wanted to see if ATV in Aruba would stamp since it was so opaque and it does! And beautifully. I used the Moyra Ornaments plate and stamped over Snorkel in St. Thomas. I like how the pink turned a bit purple. It's really pretty!

Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art

Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art

Because I was curious, here it is matte. I love it even more!
 
Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art

Glisten & Glow Experience the Island Cremes: ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas + Nail Art


Overall, I'm impressed with these cremes. I appreciate polishes that are 1-2 coats and I an get a mani done in no time. Plus, I appreciate the price!

The full collection of 4 retails for $30 or individual polishes retail for $7.50.

Glisten & Glow: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram 


Products in the post were provided for honest opinion.  

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.  
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar