Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THIS JUST IN

Just a quick reminder folks that the film/docu 'MCQUEEN AND I' is on more 4 tonight @ 9. For anyone interested in fashion and indeed, in McQueen. This is a fantastic look at the designers life and relationship with Isabella Blow. Considering it involves some meaty quotes such as :

‘The press officer’s role is also to be a nanny. [McQueen] would call to ask for certain ‘vitamin substances’ to help him stay up all night and through the day of a fashion show. I’m not talking about vitamin C, I am talking about cocaine.’

This from Givenchys former publicist! Ooops. I'll be watching anyway. I adored McQueen and adore his label. Check out the piece 'Legacy of a legend' I wrote. You can find it on the right bar where all the former posts are listed for this month. It should be there.

That is all!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar