Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rosey


Hi lovelies!

Remember that lovely polish from Incidental Twin's Downton Abbey Flower Garden line - Lady Mary? I showed you what it looked like with white stamping, but I couldn't resist trying some darker stamping as well, inspired by the flower garden theme... and this is the result:



I used the same plate as I did yesterday - Qgirl-058 - and stamped it first with CNC "I Wish You The Berry Best", although the fact that it is stamping is not very apparent. But that's okay, it still gives it a nice marbly effect and adds some extra sparkle! Then I stamped with BPS black stamping polish and sealed it in with top coat.



Naturally, since the base colour "Lady Mary" is matte by default, I had to bring the whole thing back to matte again, using HEMA matte top coat. 




It's so different when matte and I don't know which version I like better!


So now the question remains: Glossy or matte?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar