Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IZ Beauty of London.

Halloween Nail Stickers

Hi guys, so it looks like halloween mani's are in full swing right now, as I'm here with another this time created using Halloween Trick Stickers from IZ Beauty of London. It's so nice when companies make items for occasions like this.
 I have some of the Halloween vampy polishes to swatch for a future post, as well as Purple Rain Glitter. But for now my mani today is using the nail stickers. Unlike other stickers I've tried, these from IZ Beauty of London are super duper thin, and stick flat to even curved nails.
I particularly liked this singular ones, as a themed type Halloween scene can be created. I carefully peeled the ones I wanted to use with tweezers, and placed them over my gradient base. Top coated to protect, though even layering over each other, and they still were perfectly flat on my nails.

The writing and spider webs are my favourite and the witches hat is cute!
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are were you can find, follow and like IZ Beauty of London.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar