Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sophie Turner on Being Engaged to Joe Jonas: 'I'm Still Like, Holy S-t, I'm Engaged!'

Sophie Turner on Being Engaged to Joe Jonas: 'I'm Still Like, Holy S-t, I'm Engaged!'

Sophie Turner is one of Marie Claire’s 2018 Fresh Faces on the May 2018 issue, on newsstands April 19!

Also honored with individual covers are Yara Shahidi, Issa Rae, Katherine Langford, and Riley Keough – stay tuned for their features on JJ!

Here’s what Sophie shared with the mag…

On becoming engaged to Joe Jones and the drive she has for her career: “…I’m still like: Holy h*t! I’m engaged. There’s this weird misconception that being married is the greatest thing that’ll ever happen to you. But I’ve always found that my career is something I work for, and when I achieve something, there’s a sense that this is the greatest thing I’ll do in my life. It’s lovely to be engaged. Not like I achieved anything, but I found my person like I’d find a house that I love and want to stay in forever. There’s a sense of peace that comes with finding your person. But there’s a drive that comes with your career.”

On how the Post-Weinstein era and #TimesUp Movement have comforted her: “I’m so much more comfortable going into work knowing that there’s a group of people who will believe me if something does happen.”

For more from Sophie, visit MarieClaire.com.

FYI: Sophie is wearing Louis Vuitton.


via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar