Remember when I introduced you to our new kitten, Molly?
Let me reintroduce you.
This is now Murphy, formerly known as Molly.
Today I loaded up the kitten in the carrier cage and took it to the vet for its first round of shots. A vet tech came out to my vehicle, handed me a clipboard with a paper to fill out, and took the carrier cage inside. I was to wait until someone brought the kitten back out to me, then I could go to a side window where I would pay and set up an appointment for the next round of shots.
The vet tech brought out the cage and said there was a little surprise. I thought maybe there was something wrong, fleas, perhaps, but no, she said we have a little boy kitten! She laughed and said it's quite common and it's hard to tell when they are very little.
So, I brought the kitten back home and let the family know. They all laughed and we had to then decide what to call Molly. We settled on Murphy, which I think suits him.


0 Yorumlar