It seems like everybody has their own version of these, and this is mine.

Collage in any form is too much fun not to try. But teeny bottles have an appeal all their own.

I chose to use all vintage elements, and to keep each item intact. For instance, so far I have not used permanent glue or original images.

Everything can be removed and you still have a vintage bottle.

I've seen everything from crystals to shells used as a topper, but using a bulb is my own idea. Go ahead and use it too if you like it.

The variations are limitless as you have seen around the net.

I found the hardest thing about this whole process to be getting decent photos! I just don't have the equipment. You Etsy people out there have my sympathy. Turns out getting a good view of your craft is something of an art itself!

This vintage clip on pin is just that--clipped on!

I've also done themes. My "chatelaine" bottle has keys. My "postage" bottle has post cards, postage stamps and stickers, the "lady bottle has the jewelry, lace, and the lady image, etc.. That's just how my mind tends to run.

The dark background gives them a little more drama for their moment in the spotlight.



Thanks for stopping by to have a peek! Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline
I'm linking up with The Shabby Chic Cottage
My Romantic Home
Funky Junk Interiors
Between Naps on the Porch

Collage in any form is too much fun not to try. But teeny bottles have an appeal all their own.
I chose to use all vintage elements, and to keep each item intact. For instance, so far I have not used permanent glue or original images.
Everything can be removed and you still have a vintage bottle.
I've seen everything from crystals to shells used as a topper, but using a bulb is my own idea. Go ahead and use it too if you like it.
The variations are limitless as you have seen around the net.
I found the hardest thing about this whole process to be getting decent photos! I just don't have the equipment. You Etsy people out there have my sympathy. Turns out getting a good view of your craft is something of an art itself!
This vintage clip on pin is just that--clipped on!
I've also done themes. My "chatelaine" bottle has keys. My "postage" bottle has post cards, postage stamps and stickers, the "lady bottle has the jewelry, lace, and the lady image, etc.. That's just how my mind tends to run.
The dark background gives them a little more drama for their moment in the spotlight.
Thanks for stopping by to have a peek! Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline
I'm linking up with The Shabby Chic Cottage
My Romantic Home
Funky Junk Interiors
Between Naps on the Porch

0 Yorumlar