Not exactly the background color I wanted but I am happy I was able to finally download this from my iPad. With much tinkering, and not really knowing how I got there truth be told, I am sharing a very large piece of driftwood on the beach in front of the condo we rented. Thank you for all the supportive and helpful comments, which only reaffirms how many wonderful people there are in our blogging community. I am linking with Image-in-ing. Click on the name to see other participants. Thank you N.C. Sue for hosting. I am off to get my laptop back this morning and keeping my fingers crossed that they have good news.
Added note as of 1.09 pm same day. Good news is that I now have a working laptop with a new hard drive, and it loads super fast and is really quiet. The bad news is that they could not save anything, zip, zero. At first we were told no problem and then they ran into 'difficulties'. It was hard to get a direct answer as we had been dealing with the owner, and then when we went to collect it, there was someone else in the shop who had not worked on my laptop. Ah well! Good news is I had downloaded 99% on a portable hard drive and Gregg is telling me I need to use 'the cloud', which I don't know much about but I have a great and very patient teacher, and realize this is the way of the future. Good news is when I was on holiday I used up my camera card and instead of downloading all my photos and wiping my card clean each time, I decided to buy a new one and keep those precious holiday photos in tact . Gregg said this morning he wondered why at the time but realized I was being super cautious, super-cautious being my middle name. So, I am back to square one, almost, but realize it could have been so much worse, and am very grateful that I now have a working laptop. Added note as of 2.31 pm same day. Bad news, the laptop is not running smoothly. Calling repair people to ask for advice.
0 Yorumlar