Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Found a Quilted Heart

I happened upon this craft while reading comments on another blog, and thought it sounded like fun! 
After you make a quilted heart of about 3.5 inches, you print mini tags that you attach to them and you place them in a public spot to be found by a random person.  The tags says "I need a home, www.ifaqh.com".  Found hearts are reported on the website - some, not all.  But the hearts I leave around will be found and hopefully enjoyed.  
I put a small piece of quilt batting in mine and used fabrics from my stash, including the flour sack fabrics I used for kitchen curtains in the barn at Highlands.  I frayed the edges - they definitely aren't fancy for a first batch.  I attached the tags using safety pins and will hang them somewhere plain to see with baker's twine.
Gives me a creative outlet AND a way to connect with others.
Fun!


Gina

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar