Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Insane Grain

You say it's a Fat Tuesday in the blog? I say it still looks like Rainy Day & Monday to me, but in the 60s, so just fine out there!

You say not to go grocery shopping when hungry? I say that's why I came home first after the fasting blood test and ate breakfast before I went grocery shopping!

You say to avoid cholesterol?  I say Insane Grain has no cholesterol in it, only corn & salt & (uh oh) partially hydrogenated soybean oil. But at least no HFCS (high fructose corn syrup).

My current crop of Insane Grain came from Candace, with the return of a borrowed book, The Omnivore's Dilemma, by Michael Pollan. I am halfway through it, and now I'll read the rest.

Insane Grain is, as you see, a Beer Nuts product, so you can get some here. I did not have beer as part of this nutritional breakfast. I didn't have Insane Grain, either. I had pumpkin bread. But I am going to have some Insane Grain now, because it's lunchtime.

And Fat Tuesday in the blog! Brought to you by circular thinking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar