Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Listening to the Tick Tock of the Hillary Crook Clock

Sorry for the long gap in posting.

I have been busy with family visiting, selling a house in Virginia, going to dog obedience classes (I now obey my dogs), and just suffering from a general tiredness when I look at the domestic and global scene.

What more can one say about events? I am not Nostradamus, but I must say that going back over my work of posts, I think this little blog has called developments pretty accurately. Of course, I admit, it wasn't too hard. The Obama disaster at home and abroad was foreseeable from Day One of The One.

Now we see a new disaster befalling our beloved but increasingly ragged Republic. The Hillary candidacy. You don't need me to summarize or link to the growing pile of stories about the corruptness and general sleaziness of the Ex-FLOTUS and her charming rogue of a crooked husband. Long time readers will recall that over the years I have stated on many occasions that (example here) when it comes to the defenders of Clinton they
accepted what I call the "Whitewater Defense." This tactic was perfected by the Clintons as they weaseled their way out of a major corruption scandal in Arkansas. That scandal was actually a simple one of real estate developers bribing Governor Bill Clinton with Hillary Clinton serving as the cut-out. The Clintons, however, got their friends in the media to accept, in essence, that Whitewater was just too complicated, boring, technical, and convoluted to explain.
Whitewater, after all, was very simple. The First Lady of Arkansas used her position at the Rose Law Firm to launder bribes to the Governor, her husband. That husband returned the favor while his wife was a Senator and, most notably, during her time as SecState. The so-called Clinton Foundation was and is a massive scam with one purpose: putting money into the pockets of the Clintons. They have gotten away with this tactic for years. Let us not forget that when she announced her run for President, she declared as a goal getting "unaccountable money out our political system." What the media didn't say was that she wants to get it out of the political system and into her coffers, but, hey, that's just me saying . . .

I must admit, however, that I am a bit surprised that EVEN the old-time Democrat legacy mainstream media have found it impossible to ignore the evidence of Clinton Corruption. That's positive, although I am sure they will forget all about it if Hillary becomes the Democrat nominee against just about any Republican. Then it will be time to close ranks.

It's getting interesting and boring at the same time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar