Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MIGGY & I

Miggy and I were playing in the yard and sat to have a rest. Miggy is the type of dog that if she wants to be hugged she leans right on you with her full weight, so as I sat there with her she literally sat on me and leaned so hard she nearly pushed me over. Before I knew it Papa had snapped some photos !

laineandmiggy (1 of 2)

                                     Big hugs for my Miggy ! She just soaks it up !

laineandmiggy (2 of 2)

                                                              My girl, Miggy !

Papa is on vacation this week, it’s soo nice to have him home ! He is busy with more wood working projects, right now he is finishing up a wagon wheel that  he made, he will put it in the middle on the out side of his shop that faces the road to spruce it up !

                                  Until next time, hope you all have a great day !

                                              COUNTRY GALSmile

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar