Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mosaic Monday - A Weekend in October


We're getting together with family a lot recently. We drive, or they drive. I don't mind either way. 

This weekend I spent lots of time playing with the grandbaby. We introduced her to stairs and she climbed them like a trooper. Going back down we'll leave for another time. I sat down at the piano with her and played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. She was more fascinated by the lamp on the piano top. 

It was a good weekend for walks. This afternoon we wandered down to the farm. Pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, calves, horses, ducks and pigeons were on view. Little Miss Blue Eyes liked them all. I couldn't resist this rakish photo of her, hat askew, with a big grin for Nana.


Joining in with other bloggers for Mosaic Monday, hosted by Mary at the Little Red House. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar