


The darkest shade is my absolute fave! It's somewhat grayish-black which I like a lot. :P
Pretty swatches

For PHP85, I'm quite pleased with it. It's pigmented and can easily be blended. It's not as smooth and finely milled as those from branded ones but this will do for eyeshadow noobs like me. I don't wear eyeshadow that much because I'd like to keep my make up to a minimum. My only worry about this shadow is it's made in China. :(
On my eyes

I wasn't able to capture the true color of the shadows but I assure you, they're pretty. See the bad winged line on my eyes? Hehe. :D
Half face

What I used:
Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
Kryolan DC Camo Creme D2
Shisieso Supplist Poreless Powder Foundation O00
Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
In2It Eyebrow Shadow
Eyeshadow Quad from Saizen
Maybelline Gel Liner
Covergirl Lashblast
Shu Uemura Glow On P Pink 30
MAC TLC Gentle Coral
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick BG 949
Anyway, weekend's almost over. Have a great week ahead of you. :P

0 Yorumlar