I have a story to tell
I do not like my picture taken.
The mother of the house
must like my eyes or nose or something
I usually don't sit still for this stuff . . .
but she started talking to me and
saying things like
TJ and Paws
and these are the words that really get my
ears a twitching and my head moving
cuz' these are my doggie cousins
and I like them
and going north a bit
to
play with them
so I listened up because
I thought there might be good news
she told me I was a very good girl
and I could go play with my dog cousins very, very soon
I was a happy doggie
and said thank you
and told her
I would always sit very still
for my pictures from now on!
~
One more thing,
my mom got all excited and crazy like
when the mail came yesterday.
I guess she won some giveaway treats
from some friends
and
and she asked me to tell them
she is very happy with her tea and things
from Honora of Victoria British Columbia
from Honora of Victoria British Columbia
and her1900"s French charm from Corey!
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH
~
(Love, Lynne)
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH
~
(Love, Lynne)

0 Yorumlar