Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Soledad Miranda: A Life & Career Cut Way Too Short

soledad-2

soledad

soledad-6

soledad-1

Soledad Miranda was the star of numerous cult films by Jess Franco in Spain. Her credits include such films as Count Dracula, Eugenie de Sade, Vampyros Lesbos, She Killed in Ecstasy, and The Devil Came From Akasava. She's one of my favorite actresses from the films of Jess Franco. I definitely will cover some of her films in the future. She was beautiful, but she had something beyond that. There was this seductive quality about her that could bewitch someone. Unfortunately her life and career were cut way too short. Soledad was killed in a car accident on August 18, 1970. We can only imagine what she would have accomplished if she had not died so young. I thought this Halloween season was the perfect time to honor Soledad. I light a candle and raise a toast of wine to her memory.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar