Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday

I don't want to harp on how difficult having ALL the feels around Miss21 embarking properly on grown up life is but I'd like say say thank you for all your lovely comments X 

We took her bed and all her 21years collection of things up yesterday. 
On the way there....
The view over Newcastle from outside her house...
Which is just lovely. Two big bedrooms, large airy lounge, smallish kitchen and huge bathroom.  It needed a bit of attention. I met the beau's  Ma n Pa for the first time. Lovely lovely people. We hit it off straight away! They'd already been round cleaning and decorating. So I cleaned out the kitchen cupboards, worked out the boiler, helped make the bed and get rid of rubbish etc. His mam painted the kitchen walls and cleaned their MASSIVE bathroom. His Dad sorted the lectrix for the telly and the HG fixed the windows, built the bed and hung the mirrors, pictures and clock. I also nipped to the shops with them to buy some cleaning essentials ( laughing as I bought them one of those 16pack of loo rolls saying to HB there'll last you a week ) and we happened upon the fridge of reduced stuff. Got approx £60 of meat for £15! 
We then gave them some money to do their first proper stock the cupboards n fridge/freezer and said our farewells. I only wibbled a bit when I told them to 'be happy' ! 

On the way back! 

The rest of yesterday was mostly taken up with watching the rugby. 

It's lovely and sunny today but cold with it. Had a busy week. Four days of Holy Week at school then four lovely days off! I need a rest!

Hope all's well in your world. 

Lots of love from 
Rachel *clean line dried bedding tonight* Radiostar xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar