Aubade is not playing nice. I suppose it's not really her fault that I didn't get the first row right when I picked her up after a long hiatus.
Most of the lace in this project has been a nightmare because it's not the kind of lace I'm used to working with. There are no real pattern repeats to mark off, just three or four repetitive stitch groups that should be easy to memorize but aren't because they are too easy to mix up. I'm pretty sure when I block this thing it will be full of boo boos. I'm just going to call them modifications. Ahem.
Right now I am tinking back 500 plus (!) stitches because I am on one lace pattern that I can actually read and it was pretty clear I wasn't where I thought I was when I finished the row. Oh, well....whatchagonnado? When you gotta tink, you gotta tink.

0 Yorumlar