Its been a rubbish week this week, work has got in the way and it hasn’t been at all pleasant. The bakers shop where I work has moved premises to a much larger place and the owners have opened a small café at the front of the shop. Instead of just serving our loyal customers with their fresh bread and cakes each day we are now expected to cook breakfasts, hot sandwiches and lunches, then spend 2 hours trying to clean while the shop is still open. It has been an absolute nightmare and to top it all our very young boss has been trying to supervise us!!! We HATE IT!! Thank goodness I only work 3 days, anyway enough moaning………
I had a lovely birthday evening with my family visiting me and spoiling me, we had planned a nice frugal meal and wine and then my lovely hubby decided to treat us to a nice Chinese takeaway. I have to say we really enjoyed it.
Back to the normal frugality now and eating out of the freezer. It’s made my life so much easier having a menu plan and sticking to it. On Sunday evening I made a plan up for 3 weeks, taking us up to our holidays, I based it on everything we already had in stock and apart from some fresh stuff and breakfast cereals we didn’t need much shopping. I have another cooking session planned for tomorrow to add a little more variety although we don’t mind eating the same meal more than once a week. Tonight we had the delicious Lasagne I made and froze in portions with a simple crispy salad and fruit for afters.
Just juggling the wet washing at the moment and trying to get it all hung up to dry ready for ironing in the morning. Looks like a busy day at home tomorrow and that suits me just fine.
Thank you for popping by
Karen xxx


0 Yorumlar