Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YOP Week #41

This is all I worked on this week.  I got 10 of the 20 inches done............

Spring has sprung even more............violets

honeysuckle............it smells so good!

and last but not least...the dogwoods are blooming in the woods!

Friday night we had storms that woke me up so many times that I was dragging on Saturday and got little done.  I ended up taking a nap in the afternoon.  Today I am rested and got going!  I wanted to make a crock pot meal so I ran up to our local grocery here in town (where no one wears a mask... not even the employees!) I wore a double mask...one for them and one for me!  I got some groceries and came home and threw together white chicken chili.  It should be done around 5:00 p.m.  I fed the birds and filled their suet and added a stacker plus birdseed.  I think they must be busy "nesting" as I don't see them as much.  When I was at the store I splurged and bought a hanging basket of purple and white edged petunias.  I had no flowers last year.  I took a picture but for some reason it didn't turn out.

I hope you are all enjoying good weather and staying healthy and well!

Happy Trails!!!- 







 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar