Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Estate Sale 4

My fourth post from our estate sale almost a month ago.   I'll continue to show the variety of cards from our collector.  One of my new mini collections are cards of HOF'ers wearing their hat backwards.  Griffey was noted for this trend and I have about a dozen with his hat turned around.
My current count is 7 HOF'ers including these two.



Mini's were also included.  There were a few I had never seen.


1991 Sports Card News.


Victor???  Arod's father's name was Victor.

Speaking of error cards, here is another one.



The other Juan LeBron/Carlos Beltran card is more well known.

I do like shiny cards.


There were about 25 Pinnacle Museum or starburst cards



Lots of Pacific cards, including this prism.

Another Shiny card in a variety I had also never seen.



A Mirror Gold version.

Lot's of Artist Proof and other parallels.




One of my favorite Parallels.  1998 Minted in Cooperstown.  Which also happened to have the Clemente Inserts.



Finest.

Let's throw in a Noochie.

And for a quick preview of my next couple of posts, the other sports not named baseball.


Was this one of your favorite series of commercials???

















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar