I had a battle with a mate of mine by the name of Baraldur. He showed interrest from my last battle report where I used the rules by BIO SYNDROME. And so we arranged a fight at the club. I took scenery and miniatures with me so he just had to show up. Which he did. We both made our gangs/armies at the club and got ready for a bit of a rumble.
Baraldur`s brave survivors. Security guards, police officers, civillians with medics and a police captain to lead them. He made sure that they could hit me! ZOMBIE SLAYERS gave them +1 to accuracy and ROAD WARRIORS gave them another +1 when they moved.
The deadheads! A zombiemaster to lead them, a brute, runners, armoured dead and a nasty surprise in the form of the torsoes! I gave them BULLET SPONGES so everybody had 1 more wound. Plus RELENTLESS NUMBERS meaning they were cheaper and I could buy more walkers.
See the pink die ? The living will start there. Zombies will start on a random table edge. Points for what you kill and +50 points if you have that house at the end of turn 5 !!!
Click on the picture to see it bigger and you will realize I put 2 infiltrating zombies at ground level smack in the middle of the defenders!! (In future games I think we will play it with the rule that they may not be placed within 5" of an enemy) He had infiltrators too which he promtly sat right behind my brute! He got first turn and took 2 wounds of him! Auch!
Strength in numbers! Lets go have us a hot meal! BRAAAAIIINNNNSSS AAANNDD GUUUUTSSSS!!
Still confident at this time.... I had distracted a lot by placing my infiltrators in the house. Now would be the time for him to fear the undead as we were getting in close combat! Do you see THE KING to the right? This conversation took place:
Baraldur: I will shoot 2 shots at him.
Me: You can not shoot the king.
B: Yes I can, clear line of sight and on a higher level.
Me: No...It is the king...You can not shoot him.
B: Yes I can!
Me: No....It is the king!
B: Okay...I will shoot the fat lady instead.
Me: Okay. Go ahead.
He shot at the king later though but never killed him of.
Really good dice rolls for me in close combat saw the last survivors becoming dinner.! Really a fun game! Next time Baraldur might take the Coalition forces. Military. Better weapons and better armour but not as many men. It was a really fun game, many thanks to Baraldur who is now hooked on this hehe....
Click on the picture to see it bigger and you will realize I put 2 infiltrating zombies at ground level smack in the middle of the defenders!! (In future games I think we will play it with the rule that they may not be placed within 5" of an enemy) He had infiltrators too which he promtly sat right behind my brute! He got first turn and took 2 wounds of him! Auch!
Strength in numbers! Lets go have us a hot meal! BRAAAAIIINNNNSSS AAANNDD GUUUUTSSSS!!
Still confident at this time.... I had distracted a lot by placing my infiltrators in the house. Now would be the time for him to fear the undead as we were getting in close combat! Do you see THE KING to the right? This conversation took place:
Baraldur: I will shoot 2 shots at him.
Me: You can not shoot the king.
B: Yes I can, clear line of sight and on a higher level.
Me: No...It is the king...You can not shoot him.
B: Yes I can!
Me: No....It is the king!
B: Okay...I will shoot the fat lady instead.
Me: Okay. Go ahead.
He shot at the king later though but never killed him of.
Really good dice rolls for me in close combat saw the last survivors becoming dinner.! Really a fun game! Next time Baraldur might take the Coalition forces. Military. Better weapons and better armour but not as many men. It was a really fun game, many thanks to Baraldur who is now hooked on this hehe....









0 Yorumlar