Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Quests of Brin the Barbarian v1.1

I have finally got round to adding the Sorcery section to the Quests of Brin the Barbarian rules (see side-bar). It does require a bit of recording I'm afraid which I know isn't to everyone's taste. Here's some photos of the test gaming.


Game 1



The enigmatic Wizard in the Woods is out for a stroll when

he is attacked by two reckless Forest Orcs

The Orc with the axe is momentarily paralysed with an Evil Eye curse

The second Orc attacks

and is blasted by a Fireball

The Wizard uses a blast of raw magic to destroy the other Orc

Game 2

A long dead Sorcerer has been brought back to Undeadness by a rouge Necromancer. Brin has been tasked with destroying this monster. 

The Sorcerer in his animated mummy form

As Brin arrives a spell causes skeleton warriors to emerge from the ground




Having made short work of the Skellies, Brin approaches the Creature..

who promptly vanishes to return in another game.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar