Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another Great Review for the Creature Generator...

Here.

The reviewer has [Staff] listed by his name, so if he works for the site selling the thing, maybe the review should be looked at suspiciously, but it's nice to see in any event.

The Forge is also sniffing around the Old School Movement, which is scary and interesting at the same time. And I don't know if it's arrogance or keen intuition that makes me think they're talking about me when they talk about but don't name a blog that's a bad apple (comment 21) or that has nothing of value.

I was at a birthday party for a relative of the girlfriend today (for a woman turning 50 with most of the guests of similar age... zzz... but I did get to use the time to do more than 5 pages of notes for a "D&D and Race" article that I might write if common sense fails me) so no real post today... I have games tomorrow and perhaps Monday and maybe even Tuesday, so...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar