Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Noisy night

It's noisy here tonight, we have 4 year old DGD Eileen staying over but she's fast asleep in bed and has been since 6:50.
Tonight it's the boy racers making the noise, there seem to be a few of them roaring around, there is one really snazzy car that not only has a deafening  exhaust but also has brakes that sound like a release of compressed air.
As long as they don't decide to meet here every evening I don't really care.

I'm making the most of my shorter working days, I've made a couple of costumes for a play that is being performed at work. I'm doing a mid week wash instead of leaving it all until the weekend & I'm cleaning out the fridge mid week.
I'm trying to finish a baby blanket  as I have to start another one straight after for another pregnant colleague. I've also repaired some of my DGD's clothes & done some paid for sewing

I'm still struggling to eat according to the contradictory advice from the Dr's, but I have found something absolutely yummy, HM fresh salsa, it's just finely chopped tomatoes, red onion, a splash of lemon juice, a sprinkle of herbs and a shake of pepper. Tonight I made some and ate it with some tinned tuna.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar