Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Light Fantastic

Progress on my cuiraassiers is inching along, but there's not much to show yet. To make up for this I have some pictures of Rob G's recently completed 20th Light Dragoons.








Rob has made a magnificent job of these. They make my cuirassiers look simple in comparison. The figures, I believe, are all vintage Hinton Hunt BN 50 British Light Dragoon in Shako charging, with one very nicely converted by Rob into an officer.

If it's not cuirassiers next week it'll be something else rather special that's recently come my way....

All the best

WM

Edit: In other news, David C has posted the last installment of our epic refight of Rolica. This was the best fun I've had in ages, and it was an honour and a pleasure getting to know David. He really is a smashing bloke.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar