Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Louis Tomlinson confesses to pulling girls for Harry Styles and One Direction bandmates


He may have dated a string of beautiful women and have around £5million in the bank but the world’s No.1 pop heart-throb STILL needs help chatting up girls.

While Harry Styles’ polite manner and cherubic good looks worked wonders with his exes – Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack and Cara Delevingne, to name a few – loudmouth One Directioner Louis Tomlinson reckons shy Haz regularly requires a wingman.

Enter Louis...

Indeed, 21-year-old Louis is, arguably, one of the more extrovert members of 1D, bouncing off the walls and joking his way through interviews.

He lifted the lid on the band’s secret pulling tactics, confirming: “I am Harry’s wingman. I do help the other boys talk to girls they like. There is a lot of that.”

Speaking to US mag Tiger Beat, Louis – who has been dating girlfriend Eleanor Calder for nearly two years – bragged: “I’m the really blunt one, so if Harry wanted someone’s phone number I’d be like, ‘Basically, Harry wants your phone number’.” Direct.

Howevs, wingman Louis was nowhere to be seen on Saturday night as Harry, 19, partied with students at a Sheffield University halls of residence after the band’s gig in the city.

Haz must like the uni life as it’s the second time he has dropped in on his Sheffield pals.

Flying solo, Haz met up with some of his old school friends on campus.

But sneaky students played pranks on him all night, with one group wheeling a man zipped in a suitcase to meet Harry and another pretending to be a rapper.

Student Tireni Ladega, 18, told 3am: “I heard a rumour that Harry was at my uni so a friend and I went to see him for jokes.

“I found him sitting in a kitchen. It certainly seemed like he was enjoying the female attention. There were about 20 girls around him and he was really chilled out and laid-back.

“I told him I was a musician and rapped for him. He said we should do a collaboration but I think he was kidding.”

I hope Harry, who joins his bandmates in Nottingham tomorrow for the next date on 1D’s UK tour, saw the funny side.


Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar