Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I’m proud of you


Okay guys, the last presidential debate is over. All the anxiety you may have felt back in the summer about these debates can be put to rest.

From this feline’s point of view, if Senator Obama handles his presidency the way he has handled his campaign, everything is going to be just fine.

He’s already accomplished so much. He has overcome age-old hurdles and he did it with wisdom and grace. Damn, you guys must be so proud of him.

I, Fred the Cat, raise my catnip mouse and toast to you humans for making me see you in a much more positive light. I’m proud of you. Now come over here and give me a hug.

Have a good weekend and let’s hope it turns out to be a great one.

Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar