My daughter is writing a book.
She noticed that our home has a slight resemblance to the popular home decor chain.
Maybe more than slight because she asked if I was trying to live in a Pottery Barn.
She stopped in for Sunday night dinner and knew I'd been there.
I had to pop over to Ft. Worth to get a tire checked and while I was there I took a jaunt over to the store. I've had a $10.00 gift card knocking around in my purse for almost 2 years.
I knew that it would be difficult to spend only $10.00 which is why I put it off but I found an adorable pillow for spring.
It was $38.00 with the gift card.
This is way more than I usually spend on a throw pillow but it's just so cute.I saved by not getting their pillow insert which was $20.00.
I came home and stuffed a standard size pillow into the the new cover.
It fit perfectly.
A duvet that coordinates with this has been on Rebekah's wish list.
She actually didn't think I'd like this line because of the black ground but I adore black backgrounds with pops of florals.
I think she was shocked that we were both on the same wave length.
She actually didn't think I'd like this line because of the black ground but I adore black backgrounds with pops of florals.
I think she was shocked that we were both on the same wave length.
I tried to mimic the look in the catalogue by propping the letter M on the mantel.
I got that last year at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home.
I got that last year at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home.
I also put some faux spring blubs in my terrarium from IKEA.
My aunt got one like it for my mom.
I just adored it and searched until I found one for me.
It's such a darling.
I just adored it and searched until I found one for me.
It's such a darling.
The weather continues to be a little wacky.
Work continues at a crazy busy pace so
I've done some leather crafting in my down time to relax.
Now that I know my sewing machine can sew thin leather a whole new world of crafting has opened up.
Hop over and read about my pochette made out of denim and a vintage Louis Vuitton zipper.
I've done some leather crafting in my down time to relax.
Now that I know my sewing machine can sew thin leather a whole new world of crafting has opened up.
Hop over and read about my pochette made out of denim and a vintage Louis Vuitton zipper.
That is about it for this Monday night.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Katie



0 Yorumlar