Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Salon, 5 April 2009

Good morning fellow Sunday Saloners.
I hope you've had a good, productive reading week.

I've discovered through this week's poll (23 participants) that my TBR pile is not the highest in the world, indeed even among readers of this blog.
If you have more than 250 books sitting on your shelves, just waiting to be read, then you are in good company here. The home economists among us might do some calculations, multiply the number of books by the cost of one book and come up with a staggering amount, but that is just too depressing!

This week's poll
What did you do with the last book you finished reading?
There are 7 choices:
returned it to the lender; handed it on to someone else to read; returned it to the library; sold it at the used books shop; advertised it on Book Mooch (or similar); put it back on my shelves; other.
Do come in and vote!

Breaking News
This week's posts
Currently reading
  • now - MURDER ON A MIDSUMMER NIGHT, Kerry Greenwood
  • next - IRON HEART, Marshall Browne
  • in the car - THE WHOLE TRUTH, David Baldacci
Changes on Smik's Reviews
I made some changes yesterday on the site where I store my reviews to make it easier for people to browse my various lists.
I now have individual posts for
If you follow the RSS feed for the site, you will get an alert whenever I change any one of those pages.

Searching for crime fiction reviews.
The customised Google search you will find at the very top right of Mysteries in Paradise now searches my site and about 120 others, so if you are looking for information about any crime fiction title you should be able to locate it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar