Here's an article on CNET chatting about it - but the basics are that you can drop by your local comics shop today to pick up a free copy of a comic re-telling the origin of the character. This story actually first appeared last year in Detective Comics #27 (volume 2), an anniversary issue with a bunch of short stories by various authors at DC. The free version of the comic includes a cover featuring the image that Greg Capullo created for Batman #0 (Volume 2) from September 2012.
![]() |
| Here are the four masks you can pick up today at your local comic book store. |
Your store should also have a bunch of other cool stuff, like limited edition capes and tons of comics and graphic novels featuring not only Batman but also Robin, the Joker, and other Batman character from through the past three-quarters of a century.
DC also has a sale going on Comixology right now, with $0.99 copies of individual Batman comics and 10 different graphic novels/trade paperbacks on sale for only $2.99. But, the sale lasts for today only so make sure to head over and pick them up while you can.
Drop me a comment below to let m know how you celebrated Batman Day today. When I pick up my daughter at preschool, I'll play a selection of Batman music in the car (TV series theme, Danny Elfman theme, etc.) while we head to our local shop. After we get home, I'm considering showing her an episode of "Batman: The Animated Series." I'm just not sure which one. She just turned five on July 8th, so I think something deep like "Heart of Ice" would be a little beyond her.
Cheers, all!
Hanging: Home office (laptop)
Drinking: tap water
Listening: "Blackbird/Bye Bye Blackbird" by Sara Gazarek


0 Yorumlar